Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome 2011...!!!

It's amazing to even think that, let alone say it out loud or see it in print!

2011

Where has the last decade disappeared to?  What ever happened to that Y2K crash that never happened?  I am so in denial!

I make no fancy resolution this year, only to try to focus on finishing things! 

"Past Connections" is first on that list... would love to get that up for sale in the lovely cyberspace world of "Essential 10" and, of course, the Amazon Kindle world before January ends!

And my little one-shot fanfiction CHLARK tale, "Come Back To Me" has to get finished also, because it needs to get out of my head; need to re-write the ending so that it makes sense.

For today, the first day of this new year, I just wish everyone a wonderful start...

Back soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment